Type of activities of the foundation:
- Periodically invite Hungarian professionals and orchestras to give concerts and conduct workshops for both amateur and professional musicians in The Netherlands
- To make existing (often private) sound and image recordings accessible and publish through a website, thus ensuring that this wealth of images and recordings is safeguarded and made publicly available
- To create media attention towards this special music and the story behind it
- To strive for recognition and integration of Hungarian Gypsy Music within institutions for higher music education in Europe; as a subject which is part of World Music
- All other activities that support of the objectives of the Foundation.
The Hungarian website is still under construction and is therefore not frequently maintained yet. For up-to-date information about the activities of the Magyar Nóta Foundation we refer to either the Dutch, either the English website of Magyar Nóta.